Relax and soak up the leisurely atmosphere of this seaside village and discover its historical charm
Redcliffe has blossomed into a vibrant beach holiday destination without losing its wonderful local identity.
A perfect family holiday destination, with safe beaches and a range of accommodation options to suit every budget, there’s so much to see and
do in Redcliffe for young and old.
Stroll along the beachfront esplanades where you’ll find trendy sidewalk cafes and restaurants, indulge in some retail therapy in the eclectic
mix of unique and locally operated stores or check out the popular tourist attractions in and out of the water.
If you are looking for entertainment, there’s no shortage in Redcliffe with a bustling events calendar, thriving nightlife and popular Sunday
Bee Gees Way
Honouring the world famous pop group; Bee Gees Way is a free outdoor multi-media exhibition located in the heart of the Redcliffe Seaside Village.
Celebrating the Gibb brothers’ phenomenal musical career and their links to Redcliffe, this walkway was developed in conjunction with Barry
Gibb. It features life-sized statues of the brothers, photographs, personal stories and reflections and never-before-seen home movie footage.
Redcliffe Bucket List
- Spend Sunday morning strolling through the famous Redcliffe Jetty Markets
- Visit Bee Gees Way - the outdoor exhibition honouring the Gibb brothers
- Take a dip in Settlement Cove Lagoon
- Fly a kite at the world famous Redcliffe KiteFest
- Enjoy fish and chips on the beach
- Pick up a seaside trinket at one of the boutique stores or vintage shops
- BBQ beside the sea at Suttons Beach
- Spend Good Friday at Redcliffe Festival of Sails
- Check out the history of the HMQS Gayundah Wreck
- Sample fresh seafood at Scarborough
- Catch a show at the Redcliffe Cultural Centre
- Pay a visit to the infamous Gollum Tree at Scarborough beach